The main purpose of a gluten-free diet — a full, safe, power when you have celiac disease (the individual's intolerance to gluten). However, due to the unique properties of the diet gained popularity and in between you lose the weight of the people, particularly the stars and celebrities. And it's also among the people, healthy and useful nutrition.
It is believed that eating gluten-free and promotes rapid weight loss to cleanse the bowel and improve your well-being. So, if it is, and that it is a gluten-free diet?
The purpose of the diet
Your diet, while eliminating completely, foods that contain gluten, it is intended to provide the state-of-celiac-and the people who suffer from an allergy to the protein in the plant.
Celiac disease — a rare genetic disorder of the character. The number of patients is not higher than the 1st percent of the total population of the planet. However, even small amounts of gluten capable of summoning such persons, seizures, vomiting, loss of consciousness, irritability, depression, and other side effects.
Because of this, a lot of manufacturers are starting to point out to the packaging of industrial products: "gluten-free". Yes, and the fans, a dietary movement that is widely gaining in strength, and this information will be useful to you.
Not in the least helpful impact of the diet on the following conditions:
- Parkinson's disease;
- the course of schizophrenia;
- the autoimmune hepatitis;
- with the obesity.
- migraine headaches;
- is vitiligo.
A gluten-free diet for weight loss
Gluten free (as gluten is a plant protein, not soluble in water. In the crops of the cereals (rye, barley, maize, and wheat), and products that are made on the basis of (ketchup, mayonnaise, potato chips).
When the over-use of these products in the bowel are not possible to recycle all of the gluten. As a result, it is delayed in the walls of the stomach in undigested form, damaging them up and poison the body from decay. As a result, deterioration of the health status and the burden begins to grow.
With the exception of gluten from the diet will restore the body's metabolism, improve digestion, cleanse the intestines, which makes it easier for the rapid weight loss of up to 4 kg per week).
Don't necessarily completely rule out the foods that contain gluten if the diet is used for weight loss. To avoid the only one of the main sources of gluten.
A gluten-free diet for children
Detecting celiac disease in children-it may be just after completion of breast-feeding. The disease is accompanied by symptoms of nausea, cramps, diarrhea and decreased appetite. It can occur in a low-weight, stunted growth, and delayed physical development.
The diagnosis is possible only by means of a blood test. If the result is positive, then a gluten-free diet should be an integral part of a child's life.
- Store the products in gluten-free foods shall be separated from the cabinet (not a rack).
- It is necessary to point out to the child with a dishwasher and a microwave a kitchen.
- It is not recommended to cook it at the same time to a baby, and all of the members of the family, and how can you forget to wash your hands after you are not allowed in the product.
- First of all, relieve the trial with the children of the dishes in general.
- Storing goods that may be prohibited should be in a location that is out of the reach of children.
- It's not worth to keep at home, to the industrial candy bars.
- It's not worth giving to a child for dubious products.
- You should not combine it with the new one, for a child, as a result of the family members, in order to identify a possible intolerance.
A gluten-free diet — list-of-products
If you lose the weight in a certain amount of gluten, you won't receive the injury, is something that people with celiac disease to bring huge consequences. For this reason, they need to know, in the whole of the block list of products that contain one form or another vegetable protein. This principle is to build a table for each day of the diet Dukan you can take, for an example.
But that is not enough, since it excludes from the diet of cereal, bread, grains, and other products that are valuable, and the man loses some of the essential vitamins, iron and dietary fiber. That is not possible, the full functionality of the office.
So, what type of product you need, and it is not allowed to enter into the diet when a gluten-free diet?
Goods that may be prohibited
First of all, you should protect in your diet come from cereals which contain gluten in large quantities. These include barley, wheat, rye, and oats.
A certain amount of gluten they may contain
- the ice cream has a long shelf life.
- Sausages, wieners, frankfurters and like products.
- The training of local seafood and a wide variety of fish products (crab, fish, and the elder wand).
- Industrial spices and seasonings, and spices, and mixtures thereof.
- Fish, and canned meats.
- The industrial canning of fruits and vegetables.
- Kvass from rye bread.
- The packaged tea.
- The instant coffee, cocoa powder.
- Industrial candy color of candy, jelly, jam.
- The beer and potato chips.
- Industry of the sauce (ketchup, mayonnaise).
- The products of the soil.
- Ready breakfast cereal.
- French fries.
- Pasta, bread, and baked goods.
- The cheeses with mold.
- Pastries and semolina.
When on a gluten-free diet is prohibited as a food additive: 150, And 636, And 637, E 965, E 953, E 160 a, e, and 411.
All the products you need, or what to replace the banned
To fill in the vitamin and the mineral composition of the diet that will help you with the following products:
- corn (maize), rice, corn, and wheat, and
- natural fish & meat offal;
- vegetable oils: soybean, oil, olive, sunflower, and corn;
- tea, natural coffee, gluten-free foods;
- fresh fruits;
- fresh, baked, poached, or steamed vegetables;
- the eggs
- legumes: lentils, dried beans, split peas;
- cheese, milk and dairy, with no fillers or additives;
- walnuts, and artichokes;
- fresh fruit and berries.
Important! Due to binders and adhesives, the properties of the gluten, in this regard, it is also increasingly being used in the manufacture of the product. So, when you have celiac disease, it is preferable to prepare the food from fresh ingredients, do not contain any additives.
A gluten-free diet — menu -
During the period of a gluten-free diet can be consumed on the permitted of any goods, in any quantity and at any time. The only rule is — gluten-free!
A gluten-free diet — the recipes that are recommended by the nutritionists:
- vegetarian dishes (vegetables, mushrooms);
- soup of the flesh.
- cooked cereals, potatoes;
- dairy products;
- the salads and the fruits of the sea.
- fresh, cooked, or boiled vegetables;
- hard-boiled eggs, steam omelets;
- baked, roasted, or baked meat;
- fresh fruit and berries, and jam;
- most of the herbal teas, and vegetable oils.
Curious! A gluten-free diet is common among the celebrities and stars. For example, Miley Cyrus, who, for many years, maintains the perfect harmony with this diet and exercise.
A gluten-free diet on the menu for the week
Below is an example of a menu that is designed by taking into account the needs of people of minerals and vitamins, and takes a consultative nature only and may vary on account of your personal preferences.
- Breakfast: poached fish and mashed potato, and the tea party.
- Lunch: bring the broth to the meat, steam the meatballs with the rice.
- Afternoon snack: fresh fruit salad.
- Dinner: buckwheat pudding with fresh vegetables.
- Bed and breakfast: boiled meat with buckwheat tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, jelly, fruit and fresh vegetables.
- Snack: an apple and the economy.for this, ideally one with nuts.
- Dinner: boiled beef, potatoes, and the juice and rose hip oil.
- Breakfast: cereal, cheese, coffee, tea, or cocoa.
- Lunch: soup, fish, or in the ear, and the breast of chicken baked with buckwheat, black tea.
- Snack: bites of rice, with compote of tea.
- Dinner: ragu, vegetable, bread, gluten-free, kefir.
- Bed and breakfast: an easy, scrambled eggs, cheese, coffee, tea.
- Breakfast: beef broth, salad dressing, celery, and apple juice.
- Afternoon snack: jelly and fruit jam.
- Dinner: buckwheat pudding with lemon side dish, and green tea.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese, enriched with calcium, apple and the economy.with this tea.
- Dinner: cutlet of the steam and the milk in the sauce, and the juice of the meat.
- Afternoon snack: a piece of fruit.
- Dinner: fish cakes with steamed mashed potatoes, fruit juice.
- Breakfast: poached fish, rice, and coffee.
- Lunch: beef broth with meatballs, vegetables, soups, stews, and the tea party.
- Afternoon snack: gingerbread with walnuts and apples.
- Evening meal: beef cooked with buckwheat, kefir.
- Breakfast: fruit, cheese, coffee, tea, or juice.
- Lunch: white meat, risotto, salad, vegetables, and fruit juice.
- Afternoon snack: a piece of fruit for jam.
- Dinner: buckwheat pudding, vegetables, and tea.
To eat you need at least 4 times a day, and dinner no later than 6 o'clock in the evening.
A gluten-free diet comments
As with any diet, gluten-free has its own advantages and disadvantages, as evidenced by the numerous comments of the first test, and the differences in professional opinions.
The priority that is assigned to it:
- to cleanse the body of toxins;
- the elimination of the fast of the excess weight of every one:
- free, menu,
- a wide range of products.
- in the absence of a strict control of the amount of the portions;
- cleansing of the skin;
- the improvement of well-being.
Among the disadvantages, the following stand out:
- the need to constantly fill of fiber, iron, and vitamin A;
- the total of the constant surveillance of the composition of the goods;and
- a limited range of industrial products, gluten-free, which increases the amount of time spent in the preparation of the food.
- the elimination of bakery and confectionery.
A gluten-free diet — recipes
So a diet is easy to comply with, you will have less time to spend in the kitchen. Therefore, a set of dishes, it is recommended that you choose one that does not require high cooking skills. To do this, it is easy to do with a gluten-free diet, it has a wide range of products that allow.
A gluten-free diet — the recipes of the products that are available:
- au gratin potatoes;
- salad of tomato with mozzarella;
- salad with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella;
- soup in a pumpkin;
- for the soup, and lentils;
- the corn bread;
- soup-puree of broccoli;
- chocolate and desserts;
- buckwheat pancakes;
- the salad of the Summer."
Nutrition lead to endless disputes about the merits and perils of a gluten-free diet: some people believe that it is useful; others argue that it is not worth it more often than not, to refuse is the main source of fiber and iron. But both sides agree that from time to comply with a diet that can help you debug your system.
What is the way to go, and solve each one independently of the other. But it is the excess of the gluten free exclusively, and brings the body to the injury.