Every girl dreams of a beautiful and slender figure. The most problematic areas are the abdomen and thighs. Fat is stored in this area. To get rid of the problem, you need a balanced diet and, of course, physical activity.
With the help of complex exercises, you can lose weight, tighten muscles. The only condition is their regular and thorough implementation.
Weight loss rules
There are some rules for proper weight loss. If they are observed, it is possible to perform adipose tissue burning and consolidate the results.
Therefore, you should not diet suddenly. It is necessary to gradually replace unnecessary products and replace them with useful products:
- replace sausages with boiled meat, preferably chicken;
- candy - dried fruit;
- cream - low fat milk;
- sweet curd - natural cottage cheese;
- white bread - black or crisp.
- Avoid mayonnaise, especially those with high fat content. 100 g of product contains ¼ of the daily calories needed. Can be replaced with homemade mayonnaise.
- Limit sugar intake. Get used to drinking tea or coffee without sugar. No need to refuse carbonated drinks.
- Give up fries, chips, crackers, fast food completely. Combined with fat, potatoes increase their caloric content by 7 times. Snacks "on the go" will not satisfy your hunger, but supplements will add calories to your stomach.
Food should be chewed carefully and portions should be reduced. In 1. 5 months, it will take 2-5 kg.
To achieve the specified result, take the rule:
- Eat raw vegetables before meals. This is necessary for proper bowel function, preservation of microflora and partial filling of the stomach before meals.
- Drink stationary water in small portions throughout the day. Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before eating.
- Breakfast with porridge. They can not only satisfy hunger for a long time, start the body after sleep, but also help prevent fat storage.
- You cannot refuse dinner. It must be light, low in calories. Before going to bed, drink half a glass of kefir.
- To sleep no later than 22: 00, sleep time must be 7-8 hours.
And the most important rule is to go in for sports. Need to sign up for fitness, move more. The easiest way to move:
- Walk as much as possible. If time permits, then go some way to work.
- If possible, push the elevator.
- In the evening, after work, go jogging 3-4 times a week.
Exercises to slim the abdomen and sides + instructions
A classic example of a beautiful female figure shows the shadow of a "guitar" - a subtle indentation from the chest and hips to a thin waist. Excessive eating habits, inactive work, lack of time to visit the gym are reflected in color.
The female body stores fat especially in the abdomen and sides. Dietary restrictions do not help. Concerns about beauty on this matter are futile.
A set of simple exercises will help reduce fat and create beautiful shadows in a matter of months.
All abdominal and lateral slimming exercises can be done at home. The best effect is given by exercise at home three times a week for 30-40 minutes. The following conditions and equipment are important for training:
- Light and comfortable clothing;
Examples of standing exercises:
- Simple squat. Stretch your arms forward, sitting deeply 15 times.
- Stand on the shoulder blades. Lie on the mat, lift the legs, hips, torso gently, until the body forms an even vertical line. Support the waist with the palms of the hands, placing the elbows on the floor. You need to stay in this position for half a minute.
- Factory. Place your feet wide, socks - 45 ° to the side. Bend, touching the right toe with the left hand, pulling the right hand back and forth. Repeat the same thing with the other hand. Requires 2 approaches 15 times.
- Hands jerked to the side. Spread your arms sideways. Raise left hand to waist, right - stretch to left. Return to starting position and repeat in the opposite direction. The swing of the hand should resemble a surprise. Exercises tighten the sides effectively when repeated 30 times.
- Standing mess. Place your hands behind the back of the head. Lean to the left, pulling the left knee to the elbow. After 15 inclinations, repeat the same number of times to the right.
- Draw with your feet. Sit down, place your hands on the floor behind you with the palms of your hands. Connect the legs and, lifting, write the imaginary number with the tip of the foot: 0, 1, 2, 3 and so on, to 9. For starters, quite once, gradually lead to 3 repetitions with short breaks.
- Bend forward. Sit down, spread your legs wide. Connect the fingers at the back of the head. Bend alternately with the left elbow to the right thigh, with the right elbow to the left, 7 times.
- Lift Legs. Sitting on a mat, back upright. Lift your legs in turns, keeping them straight, with the fingers pulled up. Minimum 5 repetitions with each leg.
- Walk with your back. Sit on the floor, reach out. Move the back forward and backward, as a step (10 turns, 10 - back). Keep your legs upright.
- Moderate abnormalities. Lie down, hold your fingers under the back of your head, bend your knees. Move your elbows forward. Lift your head 20-30 cm from the floor. Do not lift the waist off the floor. The number of repetitions is individual, you need to do it until you feel hot in the muscles. Caution: Do not pull the head with your hands too much so as not to damage the cervical vertebrae.
- Lack of advanced. Repeat the previous exercise, but lift your legs slightly bent upwards.
- Torso lifting with abnormalities. Starting position - for 1-2 exercises. Lean forward diagonally: left elbow to right, then right elbow to left. Do this 15 times with each hand.
- Raise your legs to your waist. Starting position - during exercise. 1-3. The legs are bent at the knees and closed. Lift them, lift the waist off the floor. Move your elbows forward. Requires 3 sets of 15 reps. Caution: do not bend the spine too much so as not to give a dangerous load.
- "Scissors". Lie down straight, place your hands on the sides of the body. Lift the straightened legs to the maximum height possible from the floor. Connect and stretch your legs 5 times. Lower your legs. Repeat 3-10 times.
- Swing the foot to the side. Lie on your side, leaning on your elbows. Swing your legs straight up 20 times. Repeat the exercise on the other side. In addition to the lateral abdominal muscles, the swing forms a beautiful line of the hips and back.
- "Bicycle". Classic exercises to tighten the abdomen and hips. Lying on your back, place your hands under the back of your head and “pedal” with your legs bent in the air. Exercise is effective if done for 5 minutes.
- Board. Position - facing the floor. Bend your elbows. Relax on the floor with your socks and forearms. Hold the position for half a minute. The body must be upright.
- Rotate with a stick. Sit on a chair, release your legs shoulder-width apart. Place the stick on the back of your shoulder. Hold both ends of the stick with your hands. Rotate your elbows left and right. This exercise is effective if you do it 100-200 times, in 3 sets.
- Fitball defeat. Lie with your lower back on a fitball ball, grip your fingers under the back of your head, place your feet wider than your shoulders and place them on the floor. Move your elbows forward. Lift your head up, round your back. Repeat three times, 20 times. There is also a second version of this exercise. Lying on the floor, place your feet on the fitball ball, hands behind your head. Lift your shoulders off the floor, rounding your back.
- Hula-hoop rotation. The circular motion of the waist while rotating the loop quickly tightens the side muscles and loses fat. You can start with 5 minutes. Over time, the training was extended to half an hour. Important - as you move the waist, you need to spread your arms wide.
- Dumbbell Squats. The weight of a dumbbell for a novice athlete is from 1 to 3 kg. If there is no real dumbbell, you can use a sandbag or water bottle. Perform 10-15 deep squats, where the weight touches the floor. In order for the press machine to be strong, you need to inhale the downward movement, exhaling while straightening the legs.
- Dumbbell Bends. Take dumbbells in both your hands. Place your feet a little wider than your shoulders. Raise the right hand vertically upwards, with the left hand - up to the left foot. Repeat 15 times, then - the same number of turns to the right. Facing the side of the raised hand.
- Bend the Dumbbell Squat. Put your feet wide apart. Do a little dipping. Place your left hand behind your neck, with your right hand with a dumbbell, bend to your right leg. Do it 15 times in each direction.
- Pillow lift. Lying on the floor, hands on your sides, press the sofa cushion between your legs. Raise the pillow as high as possible from the floor, make a circular motion with it until you feel hot in the muscles.
- Ball legs go up. Lying next to you, press the small ball between your legs. Lift your legs with the ball, hold in the air for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times, the same amount on the other side.
- Slide with a lid. For training, you need two regular can lids. Take a push-up position. At the same time, put the socks on the cover. With a sliding motion, pull the leg to your arm, lift the pelvis up. This exercise only works well on slippery floors (wood, linoleum, etc. ). Repeat 10 times.
- Knee knee. Same position as in Exercise 9, with the socks on the cover. You need to slide your legs, bending the knees until they are close to your hands. Straighten up, slide the cover on the floor, until the body takes its original position. Requires 10 repetitions.
All exercises are very effective and help get rid of the stomach in 2 weeks. But inexperienced athletes should not start with a long workout. The load increases gradually. Exercising regularly will keep you lean.
Exercises to slim the abdomen and sides in 3 days
We offer an effective home course - exercises for slimming the abdomen and sides in 3 days. The best fitness trainers recommend this.
Surely you understand that you can't get rid of fat that has accumulated over the years in 3 days. This is not physically possible. But a slightly protruding abdomen will fall into place, and the muscles will strengthen perfectly.
Kilograms will disappear before our eyes! An easy way to lose weight. Learn the key secrets.
Our complex is also ideal for longer workouts at home. If you learn to do this exercise, then after 2 weeks you will see visual effects.
In addition to training, we always recommend the included treatments. Without them, the results can be achieved more slowly, though you have to decide.
A few days after the start, use a contrast shower for the problem area.
Every day, while bathing, pour hot water over your stomach and sides for a minute, and then a little warm water, also for about a minute. Repeat the replacement at least 7 times.
Once you get used to it, you can increase the contrast and use cooler water instead of warm water. Be careful with the groin - pour the bath into the abdomen with the sides as well.
A fun procedure to treat the skin and "melt" the top layer of fat.
And the last last step, which is required when publishing is already in 5 minutes. Do not think this is a ploy. Even professional athletes can not always boast of perfect abs.
A number of evening dresses, deliberately, accentuate the unnecessary. In this case, slimming underwear is very useful.
But while you won’t captivate the audience with your stunning figure tonight, we recommend wearing tight underwear for at least a few hours a day. Combined with workouts, contrast showers and body coverings, lifts with underwear give incredible results. Try it.
And now physical activity. Do this exercise every other day. So the muscles will be able to work at full strength and have time to recover.
- Lie on a flat hard surface, bend your knees and lock your hands behind your head. While inhaling, lift the body to the knees, while exhaling, lower back. There is no need to stretch the body vigorously and reach the knees so that you can go down only when you feel tense in the abdomen. For starters, 25 times in some approaches is enough, over time the number of snappers should be increased.
- Round. This exercise is similar to a newspaper. Sit with knees bent, arms in front of you, back straight. While in a static sitting position, rotate the body until it stops in both directions. The hands are at chest level all the time. The main load falls on the lower and oblique abdominal muscles. Make 30 turns to the right and to the left.
- Press as in training in the press - horizontally, feet with the house, arms hidden behind the head. Trying to lift to a minimum, touch the back of the thigh opposite your hand. For best results, change sides, do 20 repetitions for each side.
- Sit on your side, bend your knees. Lean on one arm bent at the elbow, place the other on your waist. Lift the body up and down, lifting the pelvis off the floor. At the top, freeze for a few seconds. The main thing is to feel the tension in your stomach and sides. Do 20 lifts on each side.
- Throws feet into the air from an exposed position. Lying on the floor with feet up. Without lifting your body and head, lower your legs alternately, while not touching the floor. One minute is given for training.
- Lie down, lift your legs up and stretch your arms towards your legs, slightly lifting your body. Try and touch your feet 30 times, then relax for a while. It is important to keep the legs straight, not bending the knees or pulling them towards your body.
- Lean on your heels and hands behind your back, making the diagonal equal to your body. The palms must look back at this time. From this position, take turns lifting your legs and staring at the ceiling. Do not let your back touch the floor, and take care of your body and legs diagonally. The optimum number of rounds per foot is 20. If at first you are unable to do many things, do 10.
- Lie down until you are leaning against your pelvis and arms - they should be on the floor as close as possible to your hips. Feet do not touch the floor. As you inhale, the knee is pressed against the body, and the body itself rises. As you exhale, return to the starting position, maintaining weight. If you can't hold your feet, try a set of stools. This will help develop balance.
This course can be done every day. It is not complicated.
- Stand up straight, place your legs perpendicular to your shoulders, place your hands on your waist and bend left and right for 3 minutes.
- Place a fist on your chin and make a circular motion with your pelvis for 3 minutes.
- Rotate the loop for 30 minutes a day. Good if the loop is heavy.
This is an express exercise to slim the abdomen and sides in 3 days. If you have more time for yourself, try rebuilding and eating.
Effective home physical training to slim the abdomen and sides, a set of exercises
Physical exercise is the key to health and beauty
A large number of people are overweight. As a rule, the fair sex worry about this, because their beauty, health and attractiveness depend on a good figure and normal weight. After all, everyone knows that being overweight has a very negative effect on many human body systems.
Sports training in the fight against obesity is very important. Even all types of diet can not give the desired results completely, because weight loss without physical activity can appear quickly.
Only by doing regular physical exercise that contributes to losing extra weight, a woman will be able to gain a slim and attractive figure.
In addition, those who want to lose extra weight are advised to review their diet and try to eat healthy foods. This is the only way to maintain your youth and health.
The most problematic areas are the hips, abdomen and sides, as they usually accumulate the most fat deposits. Physical exercise performed to overcome excess weight in this area should be planned for the activity of these muscles, increased oxygen flow, faster metabolism and the process of removing toxins from the body.
Warm up before physical exercise
Before starting training, you need to start warming up properly. To do this, you need to stretch and warm up the joints and ligaments.
This warm -up can make your workout more effective. After proper warm -up, a person will not experience pain and fatigue at the end of the workout.
It should be noted the fact that you can not expend too much energy during heating.
Heating should be about seven minutes. To prepare the body for exercise, you can start by jumping rope or running in one place for about a few minutes.
After that, you can move on to bends, kicks, squats for about ten repetitions. This exercise should be done to warm up the muscles.
Warming up with exercise like this will help speed up lymph flow, improve blood circulation.
Exercises for abdominal and waist muscles
There are several types of exercises for a flat stomach. For those who are just starting training, half an hour will be enough, for those who are more experienced it is better to spend an hour for lessons.
You can freely choose the exercises you like and do 20 repetitions each. You should exercise about five times a week. With a normal weight, you can exercise three times a week.
- One of the easiest exercises is to swing the abs on a bench or on the floor. For this exercise, you need to lie on a flat surface, place your feet in a fixed position and perform an upper body lift. It is best to do at least twenty repetitions in 1 approach. To train the oblique muscles, it is necessary to lift the body and twist it first to the right, then to the left.
- The next exercise is also easy. It should be done in a cartilage state, bend the knees slightly, and straighten the arms behind the head. The body should be lifted, and with your hands you should try to reach the tips of the toes.
- This exercise must be used to lose weight on the lower abdominal muscles. In the cartilage position, you need to lift the leg at a 45g angle. and hold for a while. To make the exercise more difficult, you need to do a slap with the foot and release it.
- You need to lie on your back, place your hands under your buttocks, take a deep breath and hold your breath. After that, you need to lift your legs forty centimeters off the floor and do 5-10 swings with your legs straightened. Then you can lower your legs and exhale.
- You can also do this simple exercise: you need to lie on your back, then bend your knees, inhale and lift the pelvis, and your lower back should remain pressed to the surface.
- You can do this exercise at any time, even while working. You need to take a deep breath and pull your stomach up. Then you need to keep your stomach in a contracted state for at least ten seconds, after which you can exhale. You can repeat this simple exercise thirty to sixty times.
Exercise to slim the abdomen and sides
Ask the trainee about a set of exercises to slim the abdomen and sides and you will get the completely different answer you want. Psychologically, we are all focused on one thing - to “pump” what the problem area is, and to believe that if the muscles “burn” there, then the workout will go smoothly. Human physiology is quite different.
And you will not lose middle body fat until you have a low percentage of total body fat. In general, isolating the movement will not help the cause. You need a balanced diet and a well-planned exercise plan to lose weight on your stomach and sides.
A man, by the way, needs the same special approach as a woman.
Why does exercise often "not work"?
You clearly see articles on social networks with 10-12 exercises at home that are supposed to lose weight on the abdomen and sides, half of which are variations of straight rotation, and the rest are hybrids of the addition of boards and knees to different parts of the body. And also try to learn, but somehow it does not help much. Why? Is everyone hiding another “secret element” in the form of fat burners or something like that? No, the reason is different:
- "Regional" complexes that do not involve the legs have little chance of seriously altering metabolism and increasing calorie production. The rectus abdominis muscle is not the largest and strongest, when contracted, energy is not used up, for example, during squats and deadlifts;
- if you just swing the abs and sides, you can quickly get a bad posture. A relatively weak back muscle won’t hold it, and you’ll wake up one morning not with a thin waist and abs, but with the shoulders rotated forward, lordosis in the lower back and a different “hump”. In addition, twisting is only dangerous for people with weak long back muscles, they can cause vertebral displacement, especially if you are excited and “pinch” the muscles, as is often advised;
- and the feeling that "I exercise, now I can eat" after half an hour of movement on the mat is the same as after normal strength training. Therefore, pumping abs are often consumed as energy, and not for weight loss.
In general, you need a complex that not only works by pressing and tilting, but also holds the legs, buttocks, arms, and chest at the same time.
In general, you need a complex that not only works by pressing and tilting, but also holds the legs, buttocks, arms, and chest at the same time. Let us give an example of such a complex.
Change belly and wing slimming exercises every 4-5 weeks, monitor your diet, and try to increase your weight with each exercise. This way you will lose weight faster than with loops, bends and other well-known armory.