Losing weight fast without the need for the help of a nutritionist and without spending yourself with constant training in the hall is the dream of every person who has at least a few extra pounds. Moreover, the fewer of them, the more you want to reach the end goal quickly. Losing weight quickly and easily at home is possible. But you still have to work on your own. And also - further continuous monitoring to ensure the results obtained.
Before choosing a method, you better decide what "fast weight loss" really means to you. This depends mainly on the initial weight. So, for those who weigh more than 120 kg, a drop of 2-3 kilograms a week is a well-accepted rate. Overall, this will amount to 10% of the starting weight each month, that is, it will not exceed the allowable limit for safe weight loss set by the doctor.
With an initial weight of 70-80 kg, when the excess mass is around 10-20% of the norm, the possibility of losing 5 kg quickly with great desire. Scale arrows can be moved by a number of parts even in a week, but this will definitely not bring health benefits. Moreover, the fat will not be lost at all.
Losing weight at home leads first to water loss (and often dehydration), then lost muscle mass, and only the last fat. But it usually doesn't get to him.
Weight Loss Components
There is only one way to lose weight fast at home and not harm yourself - a combination of all the components of a healthy lifestyle. And first you need to forget the word "fast" and let the body decide for itself how many kilograms are ready to be shed during this period.
Many don’t believe it at first, but a reasonable comprehensive approach to weight loss gives better results than strict diets, pills and self -torture methods of losing weight. So, if you want to lose weight quickly at home and at the same time look better, and not worse than before, use all available tools properly.
Cleansing the whole body should always be the first step to losing weight. If you do not do this regularly (at least once in a season), then the amount of stool that hardens on the intestinal wall can reach several kilograms. You can clean it with a laxative or a special enema. But this must be done correctly.
It is better to take laxatives in the morning on an empty stomach. And drink plenty of water. A large number of people prefer traditional medicine: buckthorn bark, senna, but magnesia powder also gives excellent results and is completely harmless to health in affordable doses.
It is best to stay home on the day of cleaning to avoid unpleasant surprises. The amount of clean water consumed daily should be increased to two and a half - three liters to prevent dehydration.
Colonotherapy gives good results - a professional bowel cleansing. But there are a number of contraindications to this procedure. It is impossible to take it alone, and even an enema - too frequent washing of the intestinal contents causes dysbiosis and disruption of the normal function of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
A milder cleansing option is to take activated charcoal or other adsorbent medications on an empty stomach.
Proper nutrition is the basis for weight loss. Moreover, it is enough to follow simple rules on a regular basis, and the weight will begin to decline steadily:
- completely abandon alcoholic and carbonated beverages, canned and packaged juices;
- remove sugar and sweets from the table, bakery products, reduce the use of table salt;
- replace all dairy products with low -fat counterparts;
- remove the pan and buy a double boiler, and if you want to fry - use a grill;
- only buy dietary meat, and replace it with fish or seafood once or twice a week;
- make sure that the portion of sugar-free fruits and non-starchy vegetables in your diet is two-thirds or more;
- snack only on seeds, nuts, dried fruit (no more than a handful) or a green apple;
- switch to fractional foods - eat regularly, but little by little.
And the main secret is to track your own situation. If you’re heading to the kitchen, think about whether hunger gets you there, or just a desire to “gnaw on something tasty”. If you are hungry, eat. In the latter case, drink a glass of clean water. So in a week it will easily go up a kilogram or two.
Oh, how many overweight people don’t like this part. Thinking about the need for regular physical activity frightens them and causes them to experience deep depression. And completely useless. You can be active at home without being noticed:
- do all your homework without using electrical appliances: vacuum cleaners, stoves and washing machines;
- stop using the elevator and walk at least 2-3 stops per day;
- move cups, plates, and other utensils to the top or bottom shelf;
- learn static exercises (videos of which are easily found on the Internet) and do them while watching TV;
- find friends for active games: tennis, badminton, soccer are great forms of training;
- have sex more often - in just one hour you can burn half an hour of calories on the treadmill.
And most importantly, don't think of this as a bond. Notice how your body gets more comfortable from daily movement. Muscles acquire elasticity and beautiful shape, and you gain self -confidence.
Motivation should come first. “I want” is a very strong incentive that forces you to do everything necessary to achieve your goal as quickly as possible.
But, unfortunately, many people ignore this important factor. The result is that after a few days all interest in the process disappears, and the body does not have time to get its own fat storage.
The easiest way to avoid this is to apply your mental attitude. The following will help you do this:
- Realize that the figure is far from perfect and it's time to change it. The fact that the main causes of obesity are stress, overeating and your own laziness. The fact that if you don’t solve the problem now, it will only get worse. And the fact that you have enough strength to be the person you want to be.
- Consistency is a key requirement, without which it is only foolish to expect success. Keep a diary for everything you do. Remind yourself every day that you have gone another way and there is still less to step into the finish line. Don’t allow yourself to deviate from the rules you have set. Summarize the week and compare the results with the previous ones.
- Positive. Praise and reward yourself. For each new achievement. Meet friends, watch movies, watch comedy. This will allow you not to experience depression due to the restrictions imposed, but at the same time will speed up your metabolism and help you burn calories faster.
- New incentives. Buy yourself a pretty cut that is perfect if you’re losing a few more pounds. Plan an exciting trip (preferably by the sea, so you can show off your new figure! ). Think about what else will change in your life when you reach your goals.
- Support for loved ones. Very important. Tell everyone that you are trying to change. And your relatives will not give you different temptations in the form of cakes, dinners or parties with alcohol. Or at least they will rightly feel your rejection.
If you put psychological comfort in the first place during weight loss, you will only be surprised at how quickly and efficiently the process goes. And all because a smooth weight loss will happen as if by itself, completely without straining you and without causing additional stress.
Actually, losing weight fast at home with the right approach is easy and anyone can do it. The main thing is not to impose strict restrictions and not to carefully calculate how many grams you have lost in a week.
Let yourself enjoy the process of changing your own body. Love it, and it will reward you.
The question is often asked how to lose weight fast for a man at home, does he need vigorous training in order not to lose muscle mass? At first, no. Even if you want to have an Apollo figure, there is no point in building muscle under a thick layer of fat.
Therefore, the approach we describe on how to lose weight fast is very suitable for everyone. And once the body is a little "dry" and becomes slimmer, you can take the iron in your hand and forge the shape of your dreams.